30 Mart 2008 Pazar

My Preference

If I was one of those people, I would prefer to be Frederick Winslow Taylor.He was the one who realized that there must be a scientific management in order to improve industrial efficiency.I think if there is not any system which is planned to contunity of factories, many factories can not work regularly.Taylor believed that the industrial management could be formulated as an academic discipline.In fact, a lot of industrial engineers consider these principles.Those who want to be manager or administrator should apply Taylor's Principles of Scientific Management.In addition, Taylor is different from other scientists because of his great ideas about management which is important for those who want to be a successful industrial engineer.Thus, he is one of the most intellectual scientist I prefer to be.

Hiç yorum yok: